Scosche Awarded "Best New Accessory" and "2015 Best Portable Speakers" at this year's CTIA 2015 Super Mobility Show from iPhone Life Magazine! Here is a quote from iPhone Life Magazine, "Scosche is one of those rare accessory companies that thinks up new items you didn't know you needed. They also tend to build a better mousetrap such that you don't want to go back to the old one."
Visit Scosche at booth 11917 at the Sema Show. This year the Sema show will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas Nevada from November 3-6, 2015.
Featured Scosche products for the 2015 show:
Chevy Suburban and Tahoe Double Din Stereo Installation Dash Kit Chevy Suburban Dash Kit
Visit Scoche at booth 602 at the Canadian Wireless Trade Show. This year, the Canadian Wireless Show will be held at the Toronto Congress Centre from October 28-29, 2015.
Featured Scosche products for the 2015 show:
boomBOTTLE+ Portable Speaker
Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor
Are you going to the CTIA Super Mobility 2015 conference this weekend in Las Vegas? If the answer is "yes" then make sure to come by and visit the Scosche booth #1622.
At the 2015 CTIA Show we will be showcasing our brand new boomBOTTLE+ Portable Speaker, the Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor, sportCLIP Air Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds, and our Realtree Products that have been optimized for outdoors.
CTIA, the Wireless Association, is putting on the event to bring together more than 35,000 business men and women to experience the latest in mobile technology.
IP67 Dustproof/Waterproof Splash it. Spray it. Dunk it. And it floats!
Also includes a handy carabiner, 12W/2.4A USB wall charger and charging cable
Key Features of the boomBOTTLE+ Portable Speaker:
- Rugged IP67 Dustproof/Waterproof Construction
- Dual 50mm Drivers and Passive Subwoofers Provide Rich, Clear Audio in 360 degrees
- Rechargeable Battery for up to 15 Hours of Music Playback
- Power Up Your Portable Devices with Built-in USB Charging (2.1A)
- Dual Pairing for True Stereo Sound
- Selectable Indoor/Outdoor EQ for Bold Rich Sound in All Environments
- Unique Bottle Design Fits Into Water Bottle Cages and Cup Holders
- Built-in Music Controls
SCOSCHE is proud to announce that they are being honored as TWICE VIP (Very Important Product) Awards recipients. The magicMOUNT™family of mounting solutions was named as a winner in the “Accessories: Mounting Accessories” category, while the Rhythm+ was named a winner in the “Wearables” category. Chosen above other competing products in their respective categories, SCOSCHE’s products were voted by retailers and distributors as the top contender and the “best of” in each of the categories.
The TWICE 2015 VIP Awards distinguished the magicMOUNT family of mounting solutions and Rhythm+ as significant within the categories named in terms of product features, design and value. This affirms SCOSCHE’s ongoing commitment to delivering product innovation, performance, quality and value to both consumers and retailers/distributors. It is also further validation of SCOSCHE’s 35 years of leadership in providing technology and innovation to the consumer technology and car audio marketplaces.
The award-winning magicMOUNT cell phone holder and table mount family consists of different innovative magnetic mounting systems that conveniently mount smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices to a wide array of surfaces. The sleek, cradle-free design uses high-powered magnets to securely and safely mount devices where you use them most. Due to its open design, devices can be mounted in a 360° fashion permitting countless landscape or portrait viewing angles and full access to device controls and ports while in the car, at home or in the office.
The award-winning Rhythm+ heart rate monitor is a direct chest strap replacement and easily attaches to your forearm for full wireless communication with your device. This app-powered heart rate monitor manages a user’s workout metrics and monitors heart rate, calories burned, distance, speed, pace and more via a smartphone, tablet and even various types of exercise equipment.. The Rhythm+ optically measures blood flow and body movement to ensure the most accurate data possible. With its dual-mode processor, users can simultaneously transmit heart rate data to multiple ANT+ displays or Bluetooth Smart™ enabled watch or smartphone app.
Download the entire press release for the TWICE 2015 VIP AWARDS.
Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Finally, Bluetooth earbuds that won't weigh you down. These headphones are designed to deliver premium sounds and the soft hooks are customizable. The cable provides tangle-free comfort.
- Full Range Acoustic Reproduction
- Up to 7 Hours of Playtime
- Comfortable, Secure, Custom Fit
- Splash and Sweat Proof (IPX4 Rated)
- Integrated Mic and Controls
IPX4 Sweatproof/Splashproof Earbuds Rinse them off after each workout and you're ready to go.
Up to 7 hours music playtime for those extra long workouts.
The above Playlist will help you connect the Scosche Rhythm+ with Strava, Runkeeper, Digifit iCardio, Endomondo, and Wahoo Fitness.
If you have more questions or you need Rhythm App support for your Rhythm+, please contact our support department.
To watch all of the Scosche Rhythm+ App videos, please click the link below: Scosche Rhythm+ Support
Email: email@example.com Customer Service: (800) 363-4490 Technical Support: (800) 363-4490 ext. 3
Hey Wahoo Fitness users, did you know you can see your heart rate on your ANT+ enabled device and Bluetooth Smart capable phone without wearing the annoying chest strap? The Scosche Rhythm+ is an accurate, comfortable to wear armband heart rate monitor which you can easily connect to Wahoo Fitness without needing to purchase ANY in app upgrades. By using the Rhythm+ with Wahoo Fitness you can see how much time you spend in each heart rate zone, track how much time in your customized Burn and Burst targeted zones, and other heart rate training metrics to help you measure your exercise intensity.
Here’s how you can connect the Scosche Rhythm+ to Wahoo Fitness using your iOS device
1. Turn ON Bluetooth in iPhone settings 2. Open the Wahoo Fitness app and select Sensors 3. Secure the Rhythm+ around your forearm and press and hold the multifunction button for 2 seconds to turn on 4. Choose Add New Sensor 5. Choose RHYTHM+ 6. Select Save Sensor 7. RHYTHM+ successfully connected! 8. Start Workout!
Here’s How you can connect the Scosche rhythm+ to Wahoo Fitness using your Android device.
1. Turn ON Bluetooth in Android settings 2. Open the Wahoo Fitness app and select Sensors 3. Secure the Rhythm+ around your forearm and press and hold the multifunction button for 2 seconds to turn on 4. Choose Add New Sensor 5. Choose RHYTHM+ 6. Select Save Sensor 7. RHYTHM+ successfully connected! 8. Start Workout!
Train hard and smart with the Scosche Rhythm+ and Wahoo Fitness.
Hey RunKeeper users, did you know you can see your heart rate on your ANT+ enabled device and Bluetooth Smart capable phone without wearing the annoying chest strap? The Scosche Rhythm+ is an accurate, comfortable to wear armband heart rate monitor which you can easily connect to Runkeeper to track your Heart Rate while Running. Here’s how you can connect the Scosche Rhythm+ to Runkeeper using your iOS device
1. Turn ON Bluetooth in iPhone settings 2. Open the RunKeeper App and tap on Settings 3. Under Manage Connections select Apps, Services, and Devices 4. Under Manage Devices select Devices & Hardware 5. Select Heart Rate Monitor 6. RHYTHM+ successfully connected! 7. Start Workout Here’s How you can connect the Scosche Rhythm+ to Runkeeper using your Android device
1. Turn ON Bluetooth in android settings 2. Open Runkeeper app 3. Secure the Rhythm+ around your forearm and press and hold the multifunction button for 2 seconds to turn on 4. From the main Runkeeper screen click on the gray heart icon with the exclamation point in the middle lower right hand corner 5. Select on RHYTHM+. 6. Once the RHYTHM+ is properly connected, the heart icon will be red 7. Begin workout.
Get the most out of your RunKeeper experience by tracking your heart rate during your next Run! Train hard and train smart with the Scosche Rhythm+ and RunKeeper.