Scosche Industries, Inc., an Oxnard, CA based supplier of high quality consumer electronics products and car audio installation accessories, is seeking a Traffic Coordinator with at least 3 years of experience in import/export and domestic shipping.
Coordinate and ensure the timely and accurate delivery of inbound and outbound international and domestic shipments. Maintain delivery schedules and track shipments to ensure expected arrival dates are met. Update and provide timely shipment tracking information to external and internal customers. Investigate and report on late, lost, or damaged shipments.
Analyze delivery costs and recommend cost effective methods of transportation. Review Carriers performance on a consistent basis and assist in negotiating freight agreements with outside transportation companies in order to ensure best price and service practices. Assist Accounting in reconciling freight invoices, duty drawbacks and any other Carrier related issues.
Ensure proper documentation and classifications are used for the import and export of product shipments. Coordinate and advise shipping methods based on current import and export rules and regulations.
- 3+ years’ experience in import/export and domestic shipping.
- Successful and professional freight negotiation skills.
- Experience shipping to large retail customers (ex. Walmart, Target and etc.)
- Able to successful understand and navigate customer routing guides and shipping instructions.
- Firm understanding of Import/export documentation, rules and regulations.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office.
- QAD experience preferred.
- Organized, detail and task orientated and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Analytic skill set to review vendor performance and identify areas for improvement.
Administrative Assistant - Sales
Scosche Industries, Inc., an Oxnard, CA based supplier of high quality consumer electronics products and car audio installation accessories, is seeking an Administrative Assistant with a background in Sales.
- Enter customer orders and confirming product availability.
- Coordinate customer shipments as needed including preparation of necessary paperwork for shipments.
- Completion of new item set-up forms.
- Provides customer service for assigned accounts.
- Runs necessary reports as needed to maintain assigned accounts.
- Maintain custom price lists if needed for assigned customer accounts.
- Maintain well organized files for all assigned accounts including sales presentations and meeting notes.
- Provides administrative support for the Sales Department including but not limited to presentations, letters, faxes, and purchase orders.
- Assist with reception and phone coverage as needed.
- At least five years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with all levels of personnel
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience with QAD and/or EDI database management systems preferred.
- Proficiency in Photoshop a plus.
An excellent benefits package is available including: medical, dental, life and 401k. Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit resume with salary history to: email@example.com.