Scosche Industries, Inc., an Oxnard, CA based supplier of high quality consumer electronics products and car audio installation accessories, is seeking a Traffic Coordinator with at least 3 years of experience in import/export and domestic shipping.
Coordinate and ensure the timely and accurate delivery of inbound and outbound international and domestic shipments. Maintain delivery schedules and track shipments to ensure expected arrival dates are met. Update and provide timely shipment tracking information to external and internal customers. Investigate and report on late, lost, or damaged shipments.
Analyze delivery costs and recommend cost effective methods of transportation. Review Carriers performance on a consistent basis and assist in negotiating freight agreements with outside transportation companies in order to ensure best price and service practices. Assist Accounting in reconciling freight invoices, duty drawbacks and any other Carrier related issues.
Ensure proper documentation and classifications are used for the import and export of product shipments. Coordinate and advise shipping methods based on current import and export rules and regulations.
- 3+ years’ experience in import/export and domestic shipping.
- Successful and professional freight negotiation skills.
- Experience shipping to large retail customers (ex. Walmart, Target and etc.)
- Able to successful understand and navigate customer routing guides and shipping instructions.
- Firm understanding of Import/export documentation, rules and regulations.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office.
- QAD experience preferred.
- Organized, detail and task orientated and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Effective communication skills.
- Analytic skill set to review vendor performance and identify areas for improvement.
Administrative Assistant - Sales
Scosche Industries, Inc., an Oxnard, CA based supplier of high quality consumer electronics products and car audio installation accessories, is seeking an Administrative Assistant with a background in Sales.
- Enter customer orders and confirming product availability.
- Coordinate customer shipments as needed including preparation of necessary paperwork for shipments.
- Completion of new item set-up forms.
- Provides customer service for assigned accounts.
- Runs necessary reports as needed to maintain assigned accounts.
- Maintain custom price lists if needed for assigned customer accounts.
- Maintain well organized files for all assigned accounts including sales presentations and meeting notes.
- Provides administrative support for the Sales Department including but not limited to presentations, letters, faxes, and purchase orders.
- Assist with reception and phone coverage as needed.
- At least five years of administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with all levels of personnel
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience with QAD and/or EDI database management systems preferred.
- Proficiency in Photoshop a plus.
An excellent benefits package is available including: medical, dental, life and 401k. Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit resume with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scosche Industries – Marketing Specialist
Scosche Industries, Inc., an Oxnard, CA based supplier of high quality consumer electronics products and car audio installation accessories, is seeking a Marketing Specialist for a very hands-on role that requires a broad range of professional marketing experience and skills. The Marketing Specialist will work in the planning, development, execution, support and measurement of a wide array of acquisition and retention marketing programs and initiatives that will be both consumer and business-facing.
The Marketing Specialist will work with the marketing and graphics teams to create synergistic, brand-building, multi-faceted marketing campaigns that align with company goals and priorities in ways that benefit our diverse customer base and drive awareness, demand and retention.
FOCUS AREA & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and demonstrate market and product knowledge.
- Assist in the conceptualization, development and deployment of a variety of collateral elements, both print and digital.
- Provide engaging, targeted, retail-oriented and B2B copywriting/content development for a spectrum of marketing elements such as the website, collateral, emails, social media, videos, promotions, ads, etc.
- Provide analysis and reporting support for a variety of marketing programs.
- Help to administer projects and to traffic work so that all applicable marketing elements and activities are completed on time.
- Assist in the planning and support of the company’s tradeshows, events, and sponsorships.
- Research marketing channels and partners that align with company and marketing department goals. This will include research into possible channels for company advertising as an example.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to create ongoing retail/consumer, and at times business, promotions.
- Work with external marketing partners as necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of the role.
- Develop and execute customer and other surveys as necessary.
- Maintain the department’s master calendar.
- Help to develop and refine processes that improve the effectiveness of department operations and deliverables.
- Assist in the administration of the company’s affiliate marketing and paid search programs.
- Conduct competitive and market intelligence gathering as assigned.
- Analyze and interpret customer data, behaviors, patterns and needs that may make them more likely to be retained as a customer.
- Work to develop and execute strategies to better nurture our leads and customers toward actions the company wishes them to take.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to develop and maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all channels and programs.
- BS Degree in Marketing or Business Administration. MBA preferred
- At least 5 years hands-on, diverse, marketing experience, preferably in the consumer electronics and/or 12 Volt/car audio products arena.
- Adept at working on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take and interpret project direction from multiple sources.
- Excellent writing, communication, and proofing skills.
- Working proficiency in MS Office Suite with experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Adwords and Google Analytics, InMotion, Basecamp and email or marketing automation software a definite plus.
- Brand management experience helpful.
An excellent benefits package is available including: medical, dental, life and 401k. Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit resume with salary history to: email@example.com