Scosche Industries, Inc., an Oxnard, CA based supplier of high quality consumer electronics products and car audio installation accessories, is seeking a Traffic Coordinator with at least 3 years of experience in import/export and domestic shipping.
Coordinate and ensure the timely and accurate delivery of inbound and outbound international and domestic shipments. Maintain delivery schedules and track shipments to ensure expected arrival dates are met. Update and provide timely shipment tracking information to external and internal customers. Investigate and report on late, lost, or damaged shipments.
Analyze delivery costs and recommend cost effective methods of transportation. Review Carriers performance on a consistent basis and assist in negotiating freight agreements with outside transportation companies in order to ensure best price and service practices. Assist Accounting in reconciling freight invoices, duty drawbacks and any other Carrier related issues.
Ensure proper documentation and classifications are used for the import and export of product shipments. Coordinate and advise shipping methods based on current import and export rules and regulations.
2. Successful and professional freight negotiation skills.
3. Experience shipping to large retail customers (ex. Walmart, Target and etc.)
4. Able to successful understand and navigate customer routing guides and shipping instructions.
5. Firm understanding of Import/export documentation, rules and regulations.
6. Computer proficient in Microsoft Office.
7. QAD experience preferred.
8. Organized, detail and task orientated and able to handle multiple priorities.
9. Effective communication skills.
Administrative Assistant - Sales
Scosche Industries, Inc., an Oxnard, CA based supplier of high quality consumer electronics products and car audio installation accessories, is seeking an Administrative Assistant with a background in Sales.
2. Coordinate customer shipments as needed including preparation of necessary paperwork for shipments.
3. Completion of new item set-up forms.
5. Runs necessary reports as needed to maintain assigned accounts.
6. Maintain custom price lists if needed for assigned customer accounts.
7. Maintain well organized files for all assigned accounts including sales presentations and meeting notes.
8. Provides administrative support for the Sales Department including but not limited to presentations, letters, faxes, and purchase orders.
9. Assist with reception and phone coverage as needed.
Qualifications:1. At least five years of administrative experience
2. Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
4. Must be able to work with all levels of personnel
5. Excellent organization skills
6. Experience with QAD and/or EDI database management systems preferred.
7. Proficiency in Photoshop a plus.
An excellent benefits package is available including: medical, dental, life and 401k. Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit resume with salary history to: email@example.com.
Scosche Industries – Marketing Specialist
Celebrating its 35th year in business, SCOSCHE Industries, based in Oxnard, CA – north of Los Angeles and south of Santa Barbara, is an award-winning innovator of consumer technology products and car audio installation hardware and accessories - committed to delivering quality, value and unmatched customer service. We are a passionate, nimble, dynamic and fast paced organization. We look to find and hire people who are ready to dive in, to tackle an array of challenges and turn them into opportunities, to not only learn but be true ambassadors of our company and products and to make substantive contributions to our growth using their professional skills and experience.
THE POSITION/ROLE/JOB: Marketing Specialist
2. Are you data driven using analysis and metrics to plan, create, execute and measure effective marketing tactics and programs?
3. Does your career include brand-building, lead-generating, revenue-enhancing marketing experience in more than one facet of marketing
4. Can you traffic/coordinate assigned work projects from start to finish?
5. Have you worked with and/or managed outside vendor/marketing partner relationships?
We seek a marketing professional with the above diverse qualifications for a hands-on role that truly does require a broad range of professional marketing experience and skills.
The Marketing Specialist will work with the marketing and graphics teams to create multi-faceted marketing campaigns that align with company goals and priorities in ways that benefit our diverse B2C and B2B customer base and drive awareness, demand and retention.
2. At least 5 years hands-on, diverse, marketing experience, preferably in the consume electronics and/or 12 Volt/car audio products arena.
eCommerce experience preferred.
3. Adept at working on multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
4. Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines.
5. Ability to take and interpret project direction from multiple sources.
6. Excellent writing, communication, and proofing skills.
7. Working proficiency in MS Office Suite. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google
This is NOT a design, graphics or production position. It is NOT an entry-level position.
If you possess a diverse marketing background and hands-on experience as outlined above, we welcome your resume and if you desire, cover letter.
NO RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION. Candidate must be available to interview locally at their own expense.
An excellent benefits package is available including: medical, dental, life and 401k. Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit resume with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org