Scosche Industries, Inc., an Oxnard, CA based supplier of high quality consumer electronics products and car audio installation accessories, is seeking a Marketing Manager to establish a consistent and strong brand identity in the market with guidelines and style guides throughout all marketing channels. Determine the demand for products and services offered by Scosche and its competitors and identify potential new customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing Scosche’s profits or share of the market while ensuring that Scosche’s customers are satisfied. Monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
• Establish a consistent brand identity throughout all marketing channels such as print, packaging, web, and social media.
• Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
• Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
• Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
• Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
• Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
• Participates in Product Development meetings on a regular basis.
• Prepares budgets anticipating future product and resource requirements.
• BS Degree in Business or Marketing
• 7 + years of experience in consumer electronics.
• Excellent computer skills including powerpoint, excel and word
• In depth working knowledge of the car audio/consumer technology industry
• At least 3 years of experience managing ecommerce website
• Knowledge of social media and online advertising strategies
• Knowledge of Google analytics and paid search platforms
• Experienced leader with the proven ability to build to build cohesive teams.
• Interfaces with all levels of customers as well as Company management.
Magento Enterprise Web Developer
Scosche Industries, Inc., an Oxnard, CA based supplier of high quality consumer electronics products and car audio installation accessories, is seeking a Magento Enterprise Web Developer with at least 3 years of experience in web development.
We are looking for an experienced PHP developer with Magento/MySQL experience to work on, improve and further customize our e-commerce store. You will be working on our website, both front-end and back-end such as system maintenance, updates and programming. This is on-site, full time position. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Design, develop and maintain Magento Enterprise web platform with responsive themes.
• Provide recommendations to enhance the web experience.
• Customize of e-Commerce sites to support SEO/SEM team.
• Develop cross browser and device compatible mobile sites.
• Extend Magento’s core functionality and apply innovative solutions to meet business goals for key departments.
• Integrate third party API’s and Magento extensions to our web store.
• Develop custom systems for company processes as well as sales and marketing projects.
• Analyze metrics to identify and resolve problems before they become issues.
• Work alongside internal leadership to determine future strategy and implementation of new tools and e-Commerce innovation.
• Perform unit and user acceptance testing.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum of 2-3 years of web development experience.
• Expert knowledge of Magento Enterprise, administration and experience with extending and enhancing its capabilities.
• Knowledge of PHP, Zend/REST Framework and SOAP API’s, JSON, XML, AJAX, MySQL, SQL Server, LINUX and a passion for modern web development.
• Expert knowledge designing, writing queries for and optimizing SQL databases.
• Experience with ERP, CRM, C#, Pay-per-click, ASP.NET, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Analytics, WordPress, Social Marketing and Marketing Automation tools.
• Proven ability to start and finish projects independently utilizing good time management.
• Skills and complete tasks in conjunction with a fast-paced team environment. Ability to accurately assess time estimates for development tasks.
• Excellent problem-solving skills to debug issues and ability to find proactive innovative solutions for business challenges.
• Experience using version control systems such as SVN.
• Experience with converting a PSD layout to a functioning website.
An excellent benefits package is available including: medical, dental, life and 401k. Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit resume with salary history to: email@example.com