National Sales Manager – Car Audio
Scosche Industries, Inc., an Oxnard, CA based supplier of high quality, car audio installation accessories and consumer electronics products, is seeking a National Sales Manager with 10 years of experience in the sales and marketing of 12 Volt audio products and a successful track record in both retail and wholesale accounts.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Participate in new business development activities with our product development and marketing teams. Includes product pricing, competitive analysis and sales forecasting.
- Interact and assist all company rep firms to maximize sales and accurately qualify dealers to set them up on a dealer program.
- Determine and formulate sales objectives, policies, and sales programs designed to achieve maximum volume and profitable operation.
- Direct account development and manage sales activity by establishing sales territories, budgets, and goals.
- Foster, guide, coach, monitor sales training and development, product training, and business plan development of each associate. Develop sales incentive programs and evaluate results of such applications to determine effects.
- Coordinate departmental activities with other departments to ensure organizational effectiveness and ensure customer satisfaction.
- BS degree in business or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of progressively responsible sales experience (3 – 5 years in a management capacity) selling to distributors, resellers and channel partners.
- Experience with an inside sales environment.
- Experience in writing, successfully implementing and tracking sales plans.
- Travel nationwide to conduct on-site presentations to dealers and retailers.
- Proficiency using customer contact software, Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required.
- Results oriented
- Self-starter and leader
- Energetic, determined to succeed
- Entrepreneurial individual placing primary focus on the departmental goals and objectives.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Supports staff and can develop a sales team.
An excellent benefits package is available including: medical, dental, life and 401k. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resume with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org.