Celebrating 35 years in business, SCOSCHE Industries, based in Oxnard, CA (north of Los Angeles and south of Santa Barbara) is an award-winning innovator of consumer technology/electronics and car audio installation products and accessories - committed to delivering superior quality, exceptional value and unmatched customer service. We are a passionate, driven, nimble, dynamic and fast paced organization. We look to find and hire people who are ready to dive in, to tackle an array of challenges and turn them into opportunities, to not only learn but be true ambassadors of our company and products and to make substantive contributions to our growth using their professional skills and experience.
Product Marketing Specialist
1. Are you a digitally-savvy marketing professional with at least 5 years recent hands-on, diverse marketing experience
and a successful track record in either the 12V/car audio or consumer/mobile electronics arena?
If you cannot respond YES to the above and validate it with documented work experience, please do not respond.
2. Does your career include brand-building, lead-generating, revenue-enhancing marketing experience in more than one facet of marketing?
- Ideally copywriting, content development and email marketing as the primary set of experience but having some advertising, media planning, paid search, affiliate marketing, social media, tradeshows and events, retail promotions or other marketing experience will be a plus.
3. Have you effectively collaborated with other departments like sales, engineering, product development, etc. during your career to produce
effective marketing messaging and campaigns?
4. Can you quickly grasp the Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) of a portfolio of diverse products and successfully translate them into impactful
communications to produce a wide array of marketing elements for the web, email, collateral, videos, ads, sell sheets, press releases product
displays and more? The more of this list you have done, the better!
5. Have you created the marketing elements above for a variety of audiences both B2C and B2B, including consumers, retailers, distributors, etc.?
6. Can you traffic/coordinate your assigned work projects from start to finish?
7. Are you data driven using analysis and metrics to execute and measure your work?
We seek a proactive, experienced, marketing professional with the above diverse qualifications for a hands-on role.
The Product Marketing Specialist will work with the marketing and graphics teams, plus other departments, to create multi-faceted marketing campaigns that align with company goals and priorities in ways that benefit our diverse B2C and B2B customer base and drive awareness, demand and retention for a broad spectrum in-demand products in many categories.
* BS Degree in Marketing or Business. MBA preferred.
* At least 5 years hands-on, diverse, marketing experience in the consumer/mobile electronics and/or 12 Volt/car audio products arenas
(AN ABSOLUTE MUST!). eCommerce experience preferred
* Adept at working on multiple concurrent projects in a very fast-paced environment.
* Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines.
* Ability to take and interpret project direction from multiple sources.
* Excellent writing, communication, and proofing skills
* Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
* Work proficiency in MS Office Suite and Mailchimp or other email or marketing automation software. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics and InMotion would be helpful.
Here is what this position IS NOT (important, please read this):
- NOT a design, graphics or production position, although certainly skills like that would be welcome.
- NOT an entry-level position.
- NOT a position for someone without either 12V/car audio or consumer electronics marketing experience.
If you possess the diverse marketing background and hands-on experience as outlined above, we welcome your resume and if you desire, cover letter.
NO RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION. Candidate must be available to interview locally at their own expense.
An excellent benefits package is available including: medical, dental, life and 401k. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resume with salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org