Celebrating 35 years in business, SCOSCHE Industries, based in Oxnard, CA (north of Los Angeles and south of Santa Barbara) is an award-winning innovator of consumer technology/electronics and car audio installation products and accessories - committed to delivering superior quality, exceptional value and unmatched customer service. We are a passionate, driven, nimble, dynamic and fast paced organization. We look to find and hire people who are ready to dive in, to tackle an array of challenges and turn them into opportunities, to not only learn but be true ambassadors of our company and products and to make substantive contributions to our growth using their professional skills and experience.
Product Marketing Specialist
1. Are you a digitally-savvy marketing professional with at least 5 years recent hands-on, diverse, on-the-job, marketing experience?
2. Does your career include brand-building, lead-generating, revenue-enhancing marketing experience in more than one facet of marketing?
- Ideally copywriting, content development and email marketing as the primary set of experience but having some advertising, media planning, paid search, affiliate marketing, social media, tradeshows and events, retail promotions or other marketing experience will be a plus.
3. Have you effectively collaborated with other departments like sales, engineering, product development, etc. during your career to produce effective marketing messaging and campaigns?
4. Can you quickly grasp the Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) of a portfolio of diverse products and successfully translate them into impactful
communications to produce a wide array of marketing elements for the web, email, collateral, videos, ads, sell sheets, press releases product
displays and more? The more of this list you have done, the better!
5. Have you created the marketing elements above for a variety of audiences both B2C and B2B, including consumers, retailers, distributors, etc.?
6. Can you traffic/coordinate your assigned work projects from start to finish?
7. Are you data driven using analysis and metrics to execute and measure your work?
We seek a proactive, experienced, marketing professional with the above diverse qualifications for a hands-on role.
The Product Marketing Specialist will work with the marketing and graphics teams, plus other departments, to create multi-faceted marketing campaigns that align with company goals and priorities in ways that benefit our diverse B2C and B2B customer base and drive awareness, demand and retention for a broad spectrum in-demand products in many categories.
* BS Degree in Marketing or Business. MBA preferred.
* At least 5 years hands-on, diverse, marketing experience - consumer/mobile electronics and/or 12 Volt/car audio products and eCommerce experience preferred
* Adept at working on multiple concurrent projects in a very fast-paced environment.
* Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines.
* Ability to take and interpret project direction from multiple sources.
* Excellent writing, communication, and proofing skills
* Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
* Work proficiency in MS Office Suite and Mailchimp or other email or marketing automation software. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics and InMotion would be helpful.
Here is what this position IS NOT (important, please read this):
- NOT a design, graphics or production position, although certainly skills like that would be welcome.
- NOT an entry-level position.
- NOT a position for someone without either 12V/car audio or consumer electronics marketing experience.
If you possess the diverse marketing background and hands-on experience as outlined above, we welcome your resume and if you desire, cover letter.
NO RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION. Candidate must be available to interview locally at their own expense.
An excellent benefits package is available including: medical, dental, life and 401k. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Submit resume with salary history to: email@example.com
IT Application System Analyst
This position will support the Company IT Department. Main duties will include: installing, implementing and support software applications, analyze business requirements and assist with upgrades and analyze and coordinate project development and system maintenance requirements.
Knowledge and experience in most of the following areas: Maintaining and supporting software applications, working knowledge of XML, PHP, ASP.NET, SQL, HTML5, C#, ERP/QAD, BI, EDI, Java and Linux. Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
To apply send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Sales Representative
Opportunity with an established growing manufacturer of high quality, consumer technology accessories located in Oxnard, California.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Representative with at least 2 years of consumer technology experience. Must have knowledge of standard practices and procedures.
Ensure that company customers are contacted on a routine basis. Customer relationships are maintained and accurate notations are recorded. To participate in new business development activities as required. Interact and assist all company rep firms, to maximize their sales. Accurately qualify dealers before selling in order to set them up on a dealer program. Answer and carry out incoming customer/sales calls. Send requested literature packs and samples to prospective customers. Address all complaints in a professional and courteous manner. Complete an order from the initial sale to the delivery, to fulfilling back orders and return authorizations. Secure approvals for freight allowances. Achieve and enhance territory sales targets. Organize and upkeep of database. Ensure all new and existing customers have the required company information, including catalogs, price lists, current promotions and other information. Review credit applications for submission.
Phone Sales skills, and Microsoft Outlook. MFG-Pro and Goldmine programs a plus.
A team atmosphere makes this a great place to work. An excellent benefits package is available including: medical, dental, life, profit sharing, and 401k. Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com .