Celebrating its 41st year in business, SCOSCHE Industries, based in Oxnard, CA – north of Los Angeles and south of Santa Barbara, is an award-winning innovator of consumer technology products and car audio installation hardware and accessories - committed to delivering quality, value and unmatched customer service. We are a passionate, nimble, dynamic and fast-paced organization. We look to find and hire people who are ready to dive in, to tackle an array of challenges and turn them into opportunities, to not only learn but be true ambassadors of our company and products and to make substantive contributions to our growth using their professional skills and experience.
Maintain the integrity of inventory at Scosche and/or all related facilities through the administration of a company approved Cycle Count Program. Research discrepancies, report findings and provide recommendations to improve the process. Perform duties related to receiving, storing, restocking, delivering, transporting and issuing materials.
Employee may be required to perform any other job-related duties as needed. This job description might be subject to change as well as the requirements of the job by Scosche.
Inventory Control Associate
• Responsible for the replenishment and organization of inventory in their proper picking and overstock locations throughout the warehouse by following inventory control instructions and FIFO rotation of products.
• Consolidate inventory per established procedures.
• Accurately conduct cycle counts daily through an RF scanner
• Verify accuracy in locations based on the QAD System.
• Investigate and assist to correct discrepancies according to company policies.
• Examine products to verify/ confirm that meets product specifications, barcodes, quantity and description.
• Assist with loading and/or unloading product from trailer or truck using proper equipment or by hand if needed.
• Transport product down ramps, stairs, or docks in all weather conditions.
• Operate company vehicles to transport materials in compliance with company rules, applicable laws, regulations and in accordance with accepted principles of safe driving to areas where they are needed multiple times a day.
• Monitor in-transit and other non-stocking locations for accuracy and timeliness of movement.
• Complete daily maintenance checks and inspections on assigned vehicles and equipment. Document problems and communicate needed repairs to management.
• Assisting with other warehouse duties as assigned.
Physical Demands And Abilities:
• Frequently lift, push, or move product up to 70 lbs. by following proper lifting procedure. Frequently reach up to 72” to stack, adjust body position to unstack pallets and hand cart. Constantly bend, stoop, sit, stand, walk and twist while loading and unloading product. Retrieving products from trailer for long periods of time.
• Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to hand cart, pallets, forklifts, pickers and personal protective equipment.
Qualifications And Skills Requirements:
• 3-4 yrs. of experience in Inventory Control/Warehouse.
• Able to work 40 hrs. per week with occasional overtime, but willing to work extended hrs. during season including weekends as needed.
• Ability to interpret packing slips and enter information in the QAD system manually or using RF scanner.
• Bilingual English-Spanish a plus, but not necessary.
• Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
• Basic computer skills using Microsoft Office (Excel/Word) or Google applications. Abel to type 30-35 WMP average.
• Minimum 1 year of experience driving Forklift.
• Operate hand truck, order picker, and manual or electric pallet jack a plus.
• Driver’s license must be up to date and driving records must be clean—subject to review by Human Resources.
Here at Scosche we believe that a company is no better than the people who give it life. We are building our common future by working together successfully as a company, and as individuals. In addition to knowing your duties and how to perform them, you are expected to cooperate with management and your fellow employees to maintain a good team attitude.
Scosche’s competitive compensation and flexible health and benefits programs meet the ever-changing and challenging needs of today's workforce. Scosche offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental and vision plans as well as company paid life insurance, vacation, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Scosche is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities or enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a job.