Celebrating its 40th year in business, SCOSCHE Industries, based in Oxnard, CA – north of Los Angeles and south of Santa Barbara, is an award-winning innovator of consumer technology products and car audio installation hardware and accessories - committed to delivering quality, value and unmatched customer service. We are a passionate, nimble, dynamic and fast-paced organization. We look to find and hire people who are ready to dive in, to tackle an array of challenges and turn them into opportunities, to not only learn but be true ambassadors of our company and products and to make substantive contributions to our growth using their professional skills and experience.
We are looking for an experienced Inventory Analyst to join our growing Inventory Team. The Inventory Analyst is a master at data analysis and project management with the ability to run reports and analyses in a timely manner. We're looking for someone who is a spreadsheet superhero that can organize and analyze data and make suggestions for improvement regarding anything from spend to production to marketing. The Business Analyst interfaces with key internal constituents, synthesizing large amounts of data to present in an easy to understand and professional manner. This person has an intellectual curiosity to learn, gather facts, ask questions and assume increasing levels of responsibility over time.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Compiling data and developing reports, including variance analyses by key sales and component categories, isolating variances and helping to uncover underlying trends and/or business issues which underpin discussions among senior management.
• Regularly monitor company demand and aid in regular budgeting and forecasting.
• Effectively managing a diverse and robust set of analytical and strategic projects, which often operate on a simultaneous and time-sensitive basis.
• Delivering final work product on time (or ahead of schedule), that has been thoroughly reviewed and reflects superior attention to detail, minimizing the potential for mistakes.
• Working cross-functionally and effectively communicating business insights and recommendations.
Skills and Specifications
• Expert-Level proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Expertise with Office and Google Suite, familiarity with Apps and standards utilized in an emerging growth company.
• Outstanding organization and attention to detail.
• Proven analytical background.
• Evidence of exceptional ability, especially within an ambiguous environment.
• Strong attention to detail, confidence, ability to present data through storytelling.
• Must work within assigned deadlines and be able to prioritize projects as needed.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects (the website workload can often be heavy) and deal with multiple stakeholders at once, with light supervision.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule when necessary.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, and/or other quantitative and technical fields.
• 2-5 years of experience in a business analyst role.
• Experience with QAD ERP, PIM2, BI software, smart sheet, and KiSSFLOW apps.
• Working knowledge of the G Suite (Google Suite) of products.