Celebrating its 41st year in business, SCOSCHE Industries, based in Oxnard, CA – north of Los Angeles and south of Santa Barbara, is an award-winning innovator of consumer technology products and car audio installation hardware and accessories - committed to delivering quality, value and unmatched customer service. We are a passionate, nimble, dynamic and fast-paced organization. We look to find and hire people who are ready to dive in, to tackle an array of challenges and turn them into opportunities, to not only learn but be true ambassadors of our company and products and to make substantive contributions to our growth using their professional skills and experience
We are looking for an experienced IT Application Analyst to join our growing IT Team. In this position you responsible for assisting in the testing, maintenance and development of existing and new computer application systems. This position’s goal is to work as a team member to help our internal users and customers more effectively, utilize software applications to ensure that projects are completed in a timely manner and making sure the applications remain stable and consistent.
IT Application Analyst
A few of the challenges you will face include:
• Conduct daily transactions and resolve issues as they occur.
• Maintain Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) accounts
• Assist with new EDI account setup and testing
• Solve problems with QAD application issues
• Assist in application development and testing
• Create and maintain report requirements
• Install, implement and support software applications
• Analyze business requirements
• Assist with upgrades
• Analyze and coordinate project development and system maintenance requirements
To be successful in this position, you should have
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related field preferred.
• 6+ years’ experience in a related field
• Training in Progress Rollbase preferred
• Training in QAD Ecommerce preferred
• Maintaining and supporting software applications
• Working knowledge of XML, PHP, ASP.NET, SQL, MS SQL Server, SOAP, HTML5, C#, ERP/QAD, EDI, BI, SSRS, Java, Web Services, MVC, Web API, ETL, IIS, Linux
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency in Google Software
Scosche Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment. Scosche is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.