The Rhythm24 waterproof, armband HRM optically measures blood flow and body movement to ensure the most accurate data capture possible. With its dual-mode radio you can simultaneously transmit your heart rate to multiple ANT+ displays (Garmin® watches, cycling computers, fitness equipment and more) and to your favorite Bluetooth® Smart enabled watch or smartphone app.
This Software Development Kit allows you to integrate the Rhythm24 series sensors and detailed fitness data into your own application.
Offers Access To Multiple Data Streams, Including:
- User Data – weight, height, resting heart rate, date of birth, gender, units of measure, including customizing heart rate zones
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) Heart Rate Sensor
- Cadence – walking, running, cycling
- Step Count – walking and running
- Heart Rate Variability (HRV)
- Calories – total and rate
Available Functionality Access:
- Mode Change – Running, Cycling, Swimming, HRV, Duathlon, Triathlon
- Sensor memory/recorded data access – file offloading