LOC90 Line Output Converter converts speaker wire (high-level) to RCA outputs (low-level) for the purpose of adding a 2-channel or mono amplifier to an existing factory or aftermarket stereo system. The LOC90 features up to 4 volts output and signal sensing turn-on with ability to drive a relay. The LOC90 also includes a convenient remote mountable volume control for precise control over subwoofer amplifier level from up front in the vehicle.
1. Converts car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA cable outputs
2. Allows the addition of 2-channel or Mono amplifiers to factory to aftermarket stereos
3. Includes mountable remote controller of adjusting subwoofer lever from the dash
4. Provides amplifier remote turn on output without removing car stereo
5. Works with high power car stereos up to 80 Watts per channel
6. Easy to follow installation instructions
California Proposition 65
WARNING: This product contains chemical(s) known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects and other reproductive harm.