LOC90 Line Output Converter converts speaker wire (high-level) to RCA outputs (low-level) for the purpose of adding a 2-channel or mono amplifier to an existing factory or aftermarket stereo system. The LOC90 features up to 4 volts output and signal sensing turn-on with ability to drive a relay. The LOC90 also includes a convenient remote mountable volume control for precise control over subwoofer amplifier level from up front in the vehicle.
- Converts car stereo speaker wire outputs to RCA cable outputs
- Allows the addition of 2-channel or Mono amplifiers to factory to aftermarket stereos
- Includes mountable remote controller of adjusting subwoofer lever from the dash
- Provides amplifier remote turn on output without removing car stereo
- Works with high power car stereos up to 80 Watts per channel
- Easy to follow installation instructions
California Proposition 65
WARNING: This product contains chemical(s) known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects and other reproductive harm.