• Provides Vehicle Speed
• +12V ACC via data-bus interface
• Analog +12V output for variable dash illumination
• Reverse trigger and ground output for parking brake engagement
• Includes step-by-step instructions
Fiber optic amplifier, fiber optic network integration, and steering wheel controls.
2005 to 2011 Mercedes Benz ML Class (W164) In-Dash Installation Solution
The Scosche MZ2350SRB premium installation kit is for 2005 to 2011 Mercedes Benz ML Class (W164) vehicles with a Mercedes Benz (40-pin) connector. It combines a seamless replacement from the factory stereo to a Double DIN aftermarket unit and allows you to retain vehicle information and settings to be displayed on aftermarket AV head units for access to the vehicles configuration settings. It retains all existing features on the vehicle. Includes Double DIN Black Panel, Radio Mounting Hardware, Steering Wheel Control Harness, Antenna Adapter and vehicle specific (LPMZ25) Interface. Modification to your dash maybe required. The MZ2350SRB is backed by Scosche's Lifetime Tech Support.
Double DIN Black Panel, Radio Mounting Hardware, vehicle Specific (LPMZ25) Interface and Steering Wheel Connection Harness for most aftermarket brands: Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, and more
Does NOT support OEM date & time or original Navigational display. USB updates via Scosche RFM (Sold Separately).
- +12V ACC via data-bus interface
- Analog +12V output for variable dash illumination
- Fiber optic amplifier
- Fiber optic network integration and steering wheel controls
- 2006 to 2012 GL Class (X164)
- 2006 to 2011 ML Class (W164)